Patients of Cache Valley Hospital share their personal stories about how their condition impacted their lives and what they thought about the care they received at our hospital.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 16 Stories
- Cache Valley Hospital makes Santa's nice list.
- Janet had a wound that wouldn't heal and credits her caregivers at Cache Valley Hospital for her recovery.
- Merry says she received "the red carpet treatment" during her ER visit to Cache Valley Hospital.
- After getting a massive infection after a surgery at another hospital, Herond found hope and healing at Cache Valley Hospital.
- After less-than-satisfactory birthing experiences with her first two children, Katie switched to Cache Valley Hospital.
- When Baby Spencer came two weeks early while on vacation, Haeli got the care she needed at Cache Valley Hospital.
- For more than a decade, Calleen has been in constant pain. But a new ankle replacement surgery has given Calleen her life back.
- Learn more about the Shoops' unique birth experience at CVH that left an imprint on their hearts giving them a story to recall with pure love and joy.
- Mike and his wife won't let retirement slow them down. Together, they've had eight orthopedic surgeries at Cache Valley Hospital.
- Jerry has been treated for not one, but two heart attacks at Cache Valley Hospital. Each time in the ER, he's found fast, lifesaving care.