MountainStar Healthcare patients and staff members tell their stories about how our mission, capabilities and personal approach to healthcare has made a difference in their lives.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 180 Stories
- Welcome to the world, baby Alijah! Alli and Andrew Sutterfield chose to deliver their first baby boy at Lone Peak Hospital.
- As an employee of Herriman Emergency Center, Shaina Tycksen didn't hesitate to take her son there when he broke his arm.
Take me to Lone Peak Hospital’s NICU: When the unexpected happens, they provide a double dose of support keyboard_arrow_rightWhen one bundle of joy turned into two for parents Jenn and Don, they turned to Lone Peak Hospital for all of their care during their IVF journey.
- Christine was shocked to learn that her leg was broken in eight places after suffering a fall at church. She turned to the orthopedic surgery team at St. Mark's Hospital for help.
- Atrial fibrillation isn't something Mike could have predicted, but he is glad he found quality care at St. Mark's Hospital.
- Laura listened to her body. When she started feeling unwell, she went immediately to the closest ER, which saved her life.
- Before her total knee replacement surgeries, Gaylynn Child's granddaughter said she walked like a penguin. Now she can confidently walk straight into the future.
- Steven feels like his life was saved by a new stroke treatment at Ogden Regional Medical Center.
- Take me to Ogden Regional Medical Center: I’ll never leave their collaborative cancer care.
- A visit to the emergency room ended up solving a three-year mystery for Jennell.