Learn more about Brigham City Community Hospital's healthcare capabilities through our patient stories and why we are a trusted provider in the community.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 26 Stories
- Laura listened to her body. When she started feeling unwell, she went immediately to the closest ER, which saved her life.
- A visit to the emergency room ended up solving a three-year mystery for Jennell.
- Having more than 40 surgeries between them, Amy & Ben both say that Brigham City Community Hospital is the best place they've received care.
- When Jim Morris wrecked on his dirt bike two hours from home, his only thought was to get to Brigham City Community Hospital.
- Wade was diagnosed with a heart attack at Brigham City Community Hospital and is thankful for the care he received in his time of need.
- After breaking both femurs on vacation in Idaho, Lynnette credits her physical therapy with helping her heal.
- When medication and other treatments didn't work, David turned to Brigham City Community Hospital for physical therapy.
- Bonnie credits God and her caregivers for a miraculous recovery after a hip surgery.
- Cindy needed a total knee replacement and says she's never been treated better than at Brigham City Community Hospital.
- After fighting breast cancer, Della is 100 percent positive the imaging helped save her life.