Hear what patients at Lakeview Hospital have to say about their experiences in our care and the support they received from our skilled doctors and nurses.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 19 Stories
- Maranda passed by four other hospitals to give birth at Lakeview and subsequently to visit the ER for a medical emergency. Why? Because she trusts them.
- Raymond and his wife Diane felt genuinely cared about during their experiences receiving knee replacements.
Take me to Lakeview Hospital: They let me lead in the natural birth of my rainbow baby (birth after loss) keyboard_arrow_rightLearn more about Crystalee empowering natural delivery at Lakeview Hospital.
- Lynda is feeling much better after a great experience at Lakeview's cardiac cath lab and cardiac rehab.
- Max credits Lakeview's cardiac rehab program for helping him live a long and healthy life in his golden years.
- In April 2020 Ana Lucio was one of Lakeview's first COVID-19 patients and was hospitalized for 7 weeks. A year later she reflects on her journey.
- Nedra isn't going to let a heart attack stop her.
- Jennifer is experiencing a new positive outlook on life following valve replacement surgery.
- Breanne's pregnancy and birth were different than planned due to COVID-19, but ultimately her experience was relaxed and non-stressful.
- Brindee is thrilled with the care and support she received at Lakeview Hospital when she needed an emergency c-section.