Patients of Mountain View Hospital - Payson share stories about their health journey and their experience at our facility.
Find a Story
Displaying all of 8 Stories
- After being shot early in life, Phil walked again after Mountain View Hospital removed the bullet.
- Learn how Mountain View Hospital's team of fast-acting ER professionals worked with speed and precision to repair Patrick's heart and save his life.
- The Mitchells entered the hospital a few days apart, but needed different levels of care during the pandemic. However, they were able to stay connected.
- Martin is back to riding his motorcycle with his friends after having heart problems and needing a pace maker implant.
- Ben was at home watching a movie when he had a stroke. The team at Mountain View Hospital saved his life and gave him hope as he learned to walk again.
- Sarah's surprise pregnancy ended in a surprise c-section delivery at Mountain View Hospital, where she received five-star care.
- Amanda's daughter was treated for gall stones at Mountain View Hospital and she now has jealous siblings asking when it is their turn.
- Learn more about Serena's robotic hip replacement surgery at Mountain View Hospital.