From making an appointment through recovery, our goal is to give you an easy, safe and pleasant experience during your time with us.
Simply said, we put patients first at Mountain View Hospital in Payson. We sincerely care for every patient and their family members as if they were part of our family.
That means we will deliver high-quality healthcare while paying personal attention to you. We will do our best to anticipate and meet your individual needs while making you as comfortable as possible.
Each of us recognizes the importance of caring for the whole patient, and not only focusing on the heath concern that brought him or her to our hospital. That’s why we are committed to showing compassion and simple kindness whenever we interact with our patients and their families. We work to improve care for patients from all walks of life, and especially for those who are in greatest need as identified by the Utah State Health Assessment.
We are dedicated to high-quality care and healing at Mountain View Hospital in Utah County. Our entire team promises to put you and your well-being first at all times.
Our promise to you
At Mountain View Hospital, we are united in promising to do the following for each and every patient:
- Greet you promptly and courteously
- Treat you as a person, with dignity and respect
- Respond to your needs in a timely manner
- Show you that we sincerely care by listening and valuing your concerns, and resolve them to the best of our ability
- Include you as an active member of our healthcare team
- Discuss all decisions regarding your health care with you, and your family if you desire
- Promptly provide you with the most accurate information available
- Provide you with a safe and secure healing environment