Patients of Timpanogos Regional Hospital share stories of their courage and strength on their journey to better mental health.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 11 Stories
- When Jason had a bad scooter accident, MountainStar Children's at Timp Hospital was ready to help.
- Even through Teisha and Jordan Walker experienced the devastating loss of their son Tytan, born in 2013, their family has grown with love and faith.
- Robert's medical visits elsewhere left him misshaped, depressed and in physical danger. Thankfully, the surgeon and staff at Timpanogos helped him find true healing.
- Natalie was found on the floor in a fit of seizures by her mother and son. They quickly called for an ambulance, which rushed her to Timpanogos Regional.
- Knowing her delivery came with high risks, learn why Madi trusted Timpanogos to care for her and her baby Nash, after he was admitted to the NICU.
- Ben was cared for at MountainStar Children's Services right in Utah County and is now back on the slopes just one year after the accident!
- The amazing team in the Women's Center at Timpanogos Women's Center were there to guide Abby through an emergency c-section.
- As first time parents, Spencer and Megan were were justifiably worried when they found out their 6 month old baby, Crew, needed hernia surgery.
- Learn more about Ron's prostate cancer diagnosis and how he found treatment options with Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- Learn more about four-month-old Braxton Baker's journey in pediatric emergency care.