Read stories shared by our patients about their health journeys and experiences at Ogden Regional Medical Center.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 16 Stories
- Steven feels like his life was saved by a new stroke treatment at Ogden Regional Medical Center.
- Take me to Ogden Regional Medical Center: I’ll never leave their collaborative cancer care.
- Randy's heart stopped 10 times! He had heart surgery and spent 15 days in the ICU. Randy woke up without any permanent damage.
- When the vertigo and nausea hit, Wendy hit the floor. Her family told her she was probably having a stroke.
- Barry's wife Suzy was saved in her COVID-19 battle thanks to the team at Ogden Regional Medical Center.
- Take me to ORMC: They provide healthcare with great care
- Learn more about how Regan beat her stage 3 breast cancer diagnosis with the support of Ogden Regional Medical Center.
- Sandee found expert care at Ogden Regional Medical Center when she needed a Cryoablation procedure.
- Tawnie is grateful to the nursing staff at Ogden Regional Medical Center for making her feel safe and comfortable during the delivery of her twins when her family couldn't be there.
- Cami is an active mother and grandmother, living in Layton, who enjoys spending time with her family. Earlier this year, Cami suffered a heart attack at home, in the middle of the night in her home.