Learn more about how to donate toys and other baby items to bring some joy and fun to children spending time at Ogden Regional Medical Center.
Toy donations for Ogden Regional Medical Center (ORMC) pediatric services help provide kids with toys, games and other entertainment during hospitalization.
ORMC has two ways to donate toys. You may pick an item/items from the list below and deliver them to the front desk of the hospital or you can select items from our Amazon Wish List and have them directly shipped. If you would like to drop off your donation in person, please contact Craig Bielik by email before coming to the hospital.
If you are interested in donating to our pediatric department, prior to reviewing the department’s Amazon Wish List and donation suggestions, we kindly ask you review the following donation guidelines:
- For infection control and safety, we cannot accept used toys, food or violent-themed toys.
- All fabric items must be washed in a non-fragrant detergent, dried and individually bagged.
- Donors will not be allowed to personally deliver gifts to patients and families.
- Donors should not expect to receive pictures, stories or updates from patients or families.
- For the safety of our patients, we ask that you do not gift-wrap the items. Please be aware that if donations are wrapped they will be opened before they are given to our patients.
- Markers, colored pencils, crayons, paint, etc.
- Construction paper, coloring books, scissors, glue, paint brushes, etc.
- Bead kits
- Stickers and sticker scenes
- Arts and crafts kits (preschool age through young adult)
- Blank canvasses
- Portable DVD players
- DVDs (rated G, PG, PG?13)
- Electronic handheld games (Bop It, Simon, etc.)
Preemie baby items
NICU babies are often born earlier than expected and families are not prepared. Any donated items that parents may need at home are appreciated, such as:
- Flannel blankets (36 x 32 inches)
- New, unused baby clothes
- Diapers (size small)
- Baby toiletries, such as lotion and baby wash
- Small board books
- Scrape book page kits
- New scrape books
Infant and toddler items (birth to 3 years-old)
- Plastic crib toys
- Light-up/musical toys
- Infant sound machines and crib soothers
- Plastic rattles
- Small, no-spill bubbles
- Plastic baby dolls
- Play telephones
- Mega and Duplo building blocks
Young children items (4 to 8 years old)
- Fisher Price Little People items and Little People animals
- Plastic musical instruments
- Plastic play food
- Tool sets
- Cash registers
- Plastic baby dolls
- Toy cars and trucks
- Doctors kits
- Plastic action figures
- Plastic dinosaurs
- Lego® kits (small to medium only please)
Older children items (13 years old and older)
- Gift cards (Visa, Target, Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks, etc.)
- Advanced model and craft kits (car, airplane, etc.)
- Puzzles (25-500 pieces)
- Nail polish
- Journals and sketchbooks
- Board games