Patients of St. Mark's Hospital share stories of their resilience and strength on their journey to better health.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 69 Stories
- Christine was shocked to learn that her leg was broken in eight places after suffering a fall at church. She turned to the orthopedic surgery team at St. Mark's Hospital for help.
- Atrial fibrillation isn't something Mike could have predicted, but he is glad he found quality care at St. Mark's Hospital.
- Jason and Michelle have lost a combined 295 pounds since the beginning of their weight loss journey at St. Mark's Hospital's Weight Treatment Center.
- Tom flew to St. Mark's in order to access world-class cardiovascular care – becoming the 150th ablation patient during the hospital's 150th anniversary.
Take me to Dr. Day at St. Mark’s Hospital: For world-class skills, world-class experience keyboard_arrow_rightBud says he gained confidence, a plan and got his future back because of the world-class care at St. Mark's Hospital.
- William experienced a significant increase in energy after a 90 minute ablation procedure at St. Mark's Hospital.
Take me to St. Mark’s Hospital: They perform life-saving acts with their whole heart keyboard_arrow_rightHer final performance on stage was a comedy, but then she experienced a real-life drama and trauma. Alison Henriksen suffered a debilitating stroke.
- Suzanne has been a part of St. Mark’s since she was a candy striper in 1983. Learn more about her journey over the last 39 years.
- Juanita immigrated to the United States 28 years ago and dedicated 25 years of her life to caring for patients in the PCU at St. Mark's Hospital.
- Neurosurgeons discovered a grapefruit-sized abscess in Sandy's brain. Learn why Sandy says St. Mark's not only cared for her, but her entire family.